The Ad Sources feature simplifies the setup of Ad tag URLs, Header bidding, Amazon integration, or display banners, making it efficient and easy.
The concept of ad sources is to ensure that every ad slot is pre-configured, simplifying the creation of ad schedules and optimizing your monetization efforts. Publishers gain the ability to manage all Ad Schedules from a single location, providing greater control and flexibility.
Steps to Create an Ad Source:
- Click on the AD SOURCES section in the left-side navigation and select the ADD NEW button.
2. Choose from the following Ad Sources:
- Ad Tag URL: Export any ad tag from your preferred ad server to monetize your content.
- Prebid: Configure your custom PrebidJS bidders.
- Amazon: Implement Amazon video header bidding with your player.
- SpotX: Utilize this option to implement SpotX player bidding using their DirectAdOS SDK.
- Branded Canvas: Explore our custom Branded Canvas ad unit.
- Prebid + Amazon: If you plan to implement both PrebidJS and Amazon video header bidding on the same player, use this option. Note that the setup is the same as doing it separately.
3. After completing the Ad source setup, click the SAVE button, and your Ad source is ready to be added to an Ad Schedule.