To integrate Prebid.js with the Brid player, follow these steps:
Navigate to the Ad Sources section and click on the CREATE AD SOURCE button and select Prebid.
Choose one of the three implementation types:
- If you opt to use GAM as a mediation layer, enter your GAM VAST ad tag URL, which our player will use to fetch the appropriate video header bidding line items. Ensure you've correctly set up your bidder's line items in your GAM ad server for this to work. If disabled, the player won't build a GAM URL and will use the direct response from Prebid itself to display your advertisements and bids.
- Select bidders from the dropdown menu next to the Select bidder option. You can edit or remove bidders from the list.
Detailed editable bidder configurations are available under the Advanced tab.
- Enter the URL to your Prebid JS file using this notation: //path-to-your-prebid-js-file (e.g., //acdn.adnxs.com/prebid/not-for-prod/1/prebid.js). This config will override Brid's defaults.
- Optionally, set a custom Prebid global config. Ensure it includes all necessary parameters, as this config will override Brid's defaults.
- Optionally, set a custom config for bidder settings if needed.
- Optionally, add a JSON of custom parameters for Prebid under Custom params.
- Optionally, configure bidders floor prices.
External via Player Embed:
- If you are already using Prebid on your site, select External via player embed and provide your DFP ad unit ID.
External via Custom Script:
- Use the External via custom script option to set up PrebidJS video header bidding externally on your web page. Refer to this link for instructions.
Prebid Ad Source Settings:
- Active: Choose whether you want the ad tag to be active or not. If left disabled, the player will ignore this ad tag when included in its waterfall.
- RON: Select if you want your tag to be Run of Network tag, meaning it will become available to use on all your domains in CMS.
3. Save your Ad Source.
NOTE: This implementation is fully compatible with your pre-existing Prebid.js display banner header bidding setup, avoiding conflicts.
For more information on different Prebid setups and a list of PrebidJS macros, refer to this link.