Once you add your site, Brid will automatically crawl your site and grab your Google Analytics ID for analytics use.
If for some reason our system did not manage to grab your GA ID code or it grabbed an incorrect one you can change it by following these steps:
- Log into Brid.
- Click on the partner settings icon (cogwheel icon) under your site name.
- Enter your Google Analytics ID and press SAVE. Select your site name.
- Click on the ANALYTICS tab.
- Authorize Brid to have access to your Google Analytics data which is used by the Brid player. Make sure when authorizing to use a Google account that has full access to your GA property used.
- Track analytics for all your videos.
Keep in mind that you don't have to authorize Brid to track Google Analytics events for your Brid player. This is only needed if you want to track Google analytics data in the Brid analytics dashboard.
By default, the moment you enter a valid GA ID, your Brid player will start sending events to Google Analytics.
You can track all Brid Google analytics events in your GA dashboard under BEHAVIOR -> EVENTS.