Please follow these steps:
- Login into Brid and select your site.
- Under your site name select SETTINGS.
- Enable the checkbox "Enable site for YouTube syndication of videos".
- In the pop-up, log in to the Google YouTube account to which you want to syndicate
content. If you have multiple Google accounts, you may see them listed. You can only
select one for exporting videos from Brid to YouTube.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to authorize the syndication and click on OK.
- Click SAVE back on the Brid Manage Website screen.
Once the above is done, you will have a new option (Publish on YouTube) available on the ADD VIDEO screen when adding videos into Brid.
For more information on how to syndicate a video to YouTube read upon this entry.
Please sign in to leave a comment.