Yes you can!
If you have a direct URL to a video file you can easily let Brid fetch this video for you and host it on Brid's servers. To do this follow these steps:
- Navigate to your VIDEOS section in Brid.
- Click on the UPLOAD VIDEO button.
- Enter the full URL to the video in the field below the upload button.
- Press ENTER or click on the GO button.
- Allow some time for Brid to fetch and encode your video file. During this time you will be prompted to enter all the needed metadata for your video file.
- Track progress in your video list and wait for encoding to finish.
Keep in mind that this option is available for users on Brid's paid plans only.