Yes you can!
If you have a direct URL to a video file you can easily let Brid fetch this video for you and host it on Brid's servers. To do this follow these steps:
- Navigate to your VIDEOS section in Brid.
- Click on the UPLOAD VIDEO option.
- Enter the direct URL to the video in the field below the upload button.
- Press ENTER or click on the GO button.
- Allow some time for Brid to fetch and encode your video file. During this time you will be prompted to enter all the needed metadata for your video file.
- Track progress in your video list and wait for encoding to finish.
Keep in mind that this option is available for users on Brid's paid plans only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.