Once you added a video to your Brid account you will be able to add it to any page or post in your WordPress installation with one of the many customizable Brid players.
To do this follow these steps:
- Add/edit a new post/page and click on the Pink Brid TV button .
- Click on a checkbox next to the video you wish to add to your post or page.
- Once clicked, the POST button will enable in the top right corner.
- Click on the POST button and an easily embeddable shortcode will appear in your post/page.
- Publish your page or article and you are done!
NOTE: If you are using the new Gutenberg editor in WordPress, the BridTV button is located in the right sidebar on the add/edit post screen. Also, note that once you click on the copy shortcode button when using the Gutenberg editor, it will copy your shortcode in your OS's clipboard so you need to manually paste it into your page/post.
Please sign in to leave a comment.