If you do not see the Import Videos option under your account, contact your account manager about enabling this option for you.
Brid has support for importing videos via MRSS feeds. All that is needed is a valid URL to an MRSS feed and you will be able to import videos from that feed into Brid.
To import a video, please follow these steps:
- Login into the CMS.
- Select a site from the MANAGE VIDEOS option on the main left-hand menu.
- Expand the VIDEOS section and click on the ADD FEED option under IMPORT MRSS.
- Paste your MRSS feed URL into the appropriate input field.
- Set a name for the MRSS feed so you can easily identify it in your feed list.
- Set if you want the videos in your feed to be encoded and hosted by Brid or not (Encode imported videos option).
- If your MRSS feed is dynamic and it gets automatically populated and refreshed with new content, make sure to enable the "Automatic sync" option for your feed. Also, choose a sync refresh period.
- During the import process, you can associate all videos from your feed to go directly to a custom made playlist. You can do this by selecting a playlist from the "Associate content with playlists" section.
- Click SAVE.
Note: Brid gives you 2 more customization options when importing an MRSS video feed:
- Import videos from the feed only if selected tags are present in <media:keywords>
- You can append multiple tags to all videos automatically during the import process