Our video carousel unit will create a custom made videos from different links or an RSS feed. It can grab certain elements from a URL like the title of an article, featured image, etc. stitch multiples of them together to create an animated video and present the video in a video carousel package.
Video carousel sources
This unit can accept the following as valid sources for video creation:
- URL's to a valid article with standardized HTML tags for title, text, and images. (Make sure to have og:image tags populated on your page)
- A standardize RSS feed that incorporates the standard needed nodes like title, description, image, publish date, etc.
Our video carousel unit will grab needed info from your sources, add animations and create a video from them. Once a video is created, you can embed it using a standard Brid player, set up monetization for it and start monetizing your content and web pages using the industries standard VAST/VPAID ad stack.
Example of a vide carousel unit
Video carousel options
- The maximum number of slides a video carousel unit can have is set to 5.
- You can set the timeframe between each slide in seconds to a custom value to your liking.
- An optional "Read More" button can be added to the unit which floats at the bottom of the unit.
- You can set the player controls to display or remove them entirely from the unit.
- Set optional previous/next slide buttons for the carousel unit.
- Set custom auto-sync options for carousel slide ingestion from RSS feeds.