You can set up your Prebid.js integration for any player in the CMS by going into the settings area of any player and then under MONETIZATION you will see the PRE-BIDDING section.
To set up your Prebid.js integration with the Brid player, the player expects the following information:
- Under the Bid Platform option make sure that Prebid is selected.
- Enter the URL to your prebid JS file. We suggest you use this notation //path-to-your-prebid-js-file.
- Set your DFP ad unit ID. This is the string that is located under the "ui" parameter in your DFP ad tag call. Example: /123456/adunit1/adunit2
- Under the Custom params input add a JSON of your custom parameters for prebid. Example:
- Under the Bids section input your bidder information as an object. Example:
Save your player and allow some time for propagation.
NOTE: This implementation is fully compatible with your pre-existing prebid.js display banner header bidding setup so you should not have any issues or conflicts.
You can find more information on different prebid setups here.