For each of your uploaded videos, you can add video chapters. Chapters break up your video into sections, each with an individual preview. These chapters can help viewers by giving more info and context by allowing them to rewatch different parts of the video.
Turn on video chapters
To turn on chapters for your video:
- Sign in to Brid.
- Go to your video list and click on the title of the video that you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Video Chapters section and start adding the time a chapter starts in and a small description of the chapter.
- Press SAVE.
Keep in mind the following rules:
- Your video must have at least 3 chapters added.
- Your first video chapter must always start at the 00:00 timestamp.
- The minimum length of a chapter is 10 seconds.
Note: Brid video chapters currently only work with the default player skin.