To enable Amazon A9 video header bidding, please follow these steps:
- Edit the player you want to set Amazon header bidding for and navigate to the Monetization section of your player.
- Under the Pre-bidding section enable the Amazon checkbox.
- You know need to enter the following info to the player to set up Amazon video header bidding:
- Publisher ID - This is your publisher ID that you get from Amazon.
- Slot ID - Names are case sensitive and must be confirmed with your account manager for the integration to communicate properly with APS.
- VAST Tag - Enter your GAM (DFP) ad tag URL which our player will fire to get the appropriate Amazon video header bidding line items. Make sure you have trafficked Amazon line items properly in your GAM ad server for this to properly work.
- Save your player.
You have now successfully set up Amazon video header bidding with your Brid player.
Take note that the VAST tag URL slot will currently only accept URL's from GAM (DFP) and won't work with other ad servers.