First, when you access the player monetization section you should see a similar screen as before with some slight changes -
To add a new tag to your player click on an input field and select "ADD NEW AD TAG". When clicked, you should see the following screen:
Ad tag name - enter a descriptive name for your ad tag to easily identify it.
Active - Set if you want the ad tag to be active or not. If left disabled, the player will ignore this ad tag when entered in its waterfall.
CPM - If possible, set a CPM for the ad tag.
Type - Select the type of ad tag.
Ad Tag URL - Paste your full ad tag URL here and insert the appropriate macros from the available buttons below.
GEO Targeting - Set a GEO restriction for your ad tag if required.
Once you finish entering all the needed data for an ad tag, press SAVE and you are ready to go to the next step:
Click on an input field and select your newly added tag.
Press SAVE for your player and you are done!
With this new monetization option in place, you get the following advantages:
- Unlimited ad tag waterfall support
- Easily track and edit your ad tags
- Edit your ad tag in one place and change will propagate to all players that use that ad tag
- Analytics stats per ad tag
- GEO restrict your ad tag calls so they get called only in countries you care about and thus speed up player response times
- Easily deactivate/activate an ad tag
- Sort ad tags by drag & drop
- Set CPM's for your ad tags so our planned player bidding system can take advantage of this and increase your revenue
NOTE: Any ad tags you had previously added through the old system will be migrated to the new one automatically so you do not have to worry about losing your current player setup. Also, any custom implementations using the JS API will stay compatible with the new system in place.
Please sign in to leave a comment.