If the option is enabled for your account, you can add all the videos already uploaded to your YouTube channel using Ingest Channel under Youtube in Video section of the CMS.
To use the Ingest Channel option, some setup is required.
Follow these steps to create Google Cloud Platform API key and to make it available to BRID CMS:
- Create Google Console Platform Credentials.
Refer to the following Google document for the instructions.
- Create API Key
- Log in to Google Developers Console - https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/
- Create a new project:
- On the new project dashboard, click Explore & Enable APIs.
- In the library, navigate to YouTube Data API v3 under YouTube APIs.
- Enable the API.
- Create credentials.
- Select YouTube Data API v3 as an API and Public Data when declaring Credential Type.
- Copy the API key. (Keep it secret, keep it safe :) )
- Login into your Brid account. Select the website and go to SITE SETTINGS.
Scroll down to find GCP Credentials. Enter your project name and API Key. Save the changes.
This completes the one-time Ingest Youtube setup.
To use Ingest Channel feature and add all (or some) videos from your Youtube channel:
- Copy the complete Channel URL
- Navigate to your VIDEOS section and select the Ingest Channel under Youtube option.
Enter the channel URL, and wait for the channel listing to appear.
- Click ADD next to the video you want to ingest. Or select via checkbox next to the screenshot to ingest multiple videos at once.
Videos are ingested once to prevent duplication. Those already ingested appear grayed-out.
The Ingest Channel will list the last 600 videos uploaded to your Youtube channel.