- Login into the CMS.
- Select the PLAYERS section from the main menu and then choose a specific player.
- Go to the MONETIZATION section of your player.
- Click on the BRANDED CANVAS ad slot.
You should see the following screen.
Branded Canvas options
As a Branded Canvas ad slot is created to behave as a non-linear advertisement, you need to configure both the start time and duration of the unit.
For duration, insert an integer denoting the duration in seconds.
You have 3 options when it comes to setting cue points:
- Cue points in seconds. Enter comma-separated integers at which points you want your branded canvas to appear.
- Cue points in interval mode in seconds. Add a single integer in seconds when you want your branded canvas to repeat. For example, if you want it to appear every 30 seconds of a video, the value to insert would be 30.
- Cue points in percentage. Enter comma-separated integers to indicate the points you want your branded canvas to appear. For example, if you want it to appear on the 10th and 30th percentile of a video, put 10,30 in the input field.
All you need to do now is set up an ad tag to monetize your content.
Make sure your HTML header tag contains the necessary Ad Unit header code.
Read more on: How to traffic Branded Canvas Ad Unit.